• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His tactics have been massively flawed dare I say it "since the derby" and I would have happily seen him removed after the Millwall debacle.
His tactics tonight were what we what we have asked for , for weeks.
Far from a vintage performance against a pish poor team but it looked like the penny has finally dropped ( if he keeps it up)

We must give him the chance to rebuild properly & transform the team towards a common vision & goals...

The team still needs more talent to progress, so we must work together to be strong & take this team forward...

It will take time so we must stay patient & not become destructive with negative views & kneejerk reactions...

'Evertony' you wrote a great piece earlier one of the best I have read on this forum but this one about Bainsey and Jags is conjecture totally no basis for it.
Alongside Mirallas these were the two who sniped away and led the mutiny to undermine Martinez. They have form. And, irrespective of whether you liked Roberto or not I personally can’t support players who pull that kind of stunt. It’s a massive bug-bear of mine and sullied my view on the pair of them despite their previous good service.

I told anyone who'd listen on Saturday that we'd take the next 6 points and be cemented into 8th position. The replies were amazing: "cloud cuckoo land lad', "we'll be lucky to get a point".

I fully expect us to do exactly that when we beat Wolves next up.

The fickleness of Everton fans in the last two months has been staggering even for us.

Worse still wanting the very thing, a sacking, that got us into this mess, 4 managers ago. It’s really quite amazing.

I’m not sure how people survived the 90s supporting Everton.

Could you imagine some of the scenes on here from when Smith was manager. ;)

And thats part of the problem. Without trying to come across like a football snob, half the people criticising it don’t understand it. They’re critiquing it without knowing what they should be looking for, and so just see/hear the negatives.

The reason you hear them talking about it on match of the day is because they’re explaining what’s gone wrong. Things go just as wrong with man marking but nobody needs to explain what happened because you can see it. Player X lost his man, easy. That’s honestly one of the reasons so many people moan about zonal marking; they don’t know who to blame when a goal goes in, so they just blame the entire system.

All I know is that we look like conceesing every time we face a set play .

I was fully behind Silva until todays game.

"Insert some scaremongering drivel about how, were getting relegated/should be 7th/the team is full of stars/i want it now etc"

Oh wait, were 8th.

Ffs lot of wet lettuces in here...

"I cant see what hes trying to do with less than 5 decent players" lol

I told anyone who'd listen on Saturday that we'd take the next 6 points and be cemented into 8th position. The replies were amazing: "cloud cuckoo land lad', "we'll be lucky to get a point".

I fully expect us to do exactly that when we beat Wolves next up.

The fickleness of Everton fans in the last two months has been staggering even for us.

Really hope he can do the basic and be able to beat the dross at home. Newcastle best Man City at home yesterday I hope we can do it too after the Wolves match.

We beat Huddersfield, who haven’t won a game since November and some are claiming this as justification that Silva is a great manager lol

Silva ended our season last week with his shocking ‘tactics’. We’re still going to lose against any half decent decent, which means most home games, and we’re still going to struggle away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.