• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's really changed for me. They are bottom and it was still quite hard work that game, we also had some decent referee luck for once. Next week will be the eye opener for this squad on whether they have turned a corner. Wolves will also be make or break for silva.

Wolves will get something we are just not good enough imo.

Could do with Batshuyai and Barrios/Doucoure coming in if Gueye/Tosun leave come the weekend in time for it.

I don´t think it´s make or break but if we do beat Wolves I can at least pretend we´re going in the right direction until the next time we mess things up.
It has to be it will more than likely squash the 7th place trophy if we slip up again, bare minimum is 7th surely ?
I think we need a convincing handsom win if silva wants the fans to start to get behind him again.

It has to be it will more than likely squash the 7th place trophy if we slip up again, bare minimum is 7th surely ?
I think we need a convincing handsom win if silva wants the fans to start to get behind him again.

I´d be shocked if we put together a consistent run of form between now and the end of the season. I´d be shocked if any of the teams outside the top 6 though. Even if we lose on Saturday, I can´t see Wolves pulling away.

He's definitely another Martinez, from the defensive issues right down to the sexy foreign middle aged manager profile that makes him higher rated than what he actually is.

He does what he says is on the tin 1 win in every 8 or so games which sadly keeps a good portion of the fanbase content these days.

Furious with this 8th place crises.

I told anyone who'd listen on Saturday that we'd take the next 6 points and be cemented into 8th position. The replies were amazing: "cloud cuckoo land lad', "we'll be lucky to get a point".

I fully expect us to do exactly that when we beat Wolves next up.

The fickleness of Everton fans in the last two months has been staggering even for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.