2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean mate?

Stop being a divvy and allow him praise when he has a good game. You're more than free to slate him when he's rubbish, which there's been plenty of opportunity to do recently.
He made a couple of saves, behave with the divvy shouts please, though at least it does age you. When he is consistent he will get praise, not before. Oh and what does it mean? Well Richarlison scored, it’s what I expect him to do, I expect Pickford to make a few saves, wouldn’t give either MoM

Possibly our second best keeper of all time.

Sounds like hyperbole but basically all goalies were crap until about Gordon banks. That includes lev yashin you hipster fux. Probably. Nobody's seen him play have they?

Anyway, so yeah...only big nev is better.

Won us 3 points today.

Sounds like hyperbole but basically all goalies were crap until about Gordon banks. That includes lev yashin you hipster fux. Probably. Nobody's seen him play have they?

Won us 3 points today.

Shush yaxley-lennon

He's not done anything to be rated anywhere near Nigel Martyn and Howards early years with us were more consistent than what I've seen of him so far.

good game. Hope he gets stays solid for the rest of the season and he better keep a clean sheet in the next Derby.

Shush yaxley-lennon

He's not done anything to be rated anywhere near Nigel Martyn and Howards early years with us were more consistent than what I've seen of him so far.

good game. Hope he gets stays solid for the rest of the season and he better keep a clean sheet in the next Derby.

Martyn had one very good season. Howard....I'm assuming that was a joke. Never awful until his last two years but always lacking quality.

Won us 3 points today.

But probably not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.