If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
silva will not get sack, not that I believe in him, I just don’t see it happening because I believe he will somehow stumble towards a decent finish at the end of the season.

Not because he is good but simply because he will be force to adopt a high tempo, high pressing counter attacking approach for our remaining home games against the big boys. This is the best and most effective approach with the players we have. Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool easily our best performances this season. I can foresee us winning a few home games and many will be willing to give him another season.

Simeone
Mourinho
van Gaal
Deschamps
Simone Inzaghi
Zidane
Lopetegui
Blanc
Montella
Genesio

Majority of the list are not suitable for us. Van Gaal, Deschamp, lope, Blanc, Simeone and maybe Zidane game plan revolves around slow fancy buildup. Painful to watch with technically limited players we have.

What do you all think SERIOUSLY ? Mosh already here. If Usmanov came AND brought Wenger also back, would Evertonians be happy to be on par with an Arsenal team ? Always in the top five, most years. Just a thought

silva will not get sack, not that I believe in him, I just don’t see it happening because I believe he will somehow stumble towards a decent finish at the end of the season.

Not because he is good but simply because he will be force to adopt a high tempo, high pressing counter attacking approach for our remaining home games against the big boys. This is the best and most effective approach with the players we have. Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool easily our best performances this season. I can foresee us winning a few home games and many will be willing to give him another season.
Arsenal away was quite good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.