Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a flat 3 in midfield would be my preference as it seems to be where we are being overun, problem is Gylfi hsn't looked great further back and Gomes is struggling. We are short on players and even shorter on confidence, going to be a long end of season if you ask me.

well then play him as one of the front 3.... a player of his quality should not be limited to one formation/position (10).... he'll just have to adjust, as good players do...

well then play him as one of the front 3.... a player of his quality should not be limited to one formation/position (10).... he'll just have to adjust, as good players do...

He's not a forward capable of playing in a front 3 though, he's an attacking midfielder being played as a second striker.

He's not a forward capable of playing in a front 3 though, he's an attacking midfielder being played as a second striker.

like I said... he'll need to adjust for the good of the squad...

leaving him on the bench permanently is not a realistic option. Quite frankly, he's simply too good (relatively speaking that is, compared to rest of our squad only) not to be in the starting 11

like I said... he'll need to adjust for the good of the squad...

leaving him on the bench permanently is not a realistic option. Quite frankly, he's simply too good (relatively speaking that is, compared to rest of our squad only) not to be in the starting 11

But most people think the formation and team are suffering to fit him in the side. Who'd be a manager eh lol

Hate playing against teams with new managers. Reckon this will be 2-2

Still angry about Saturday

Pickford
Kenny Zouma Feeney Baines
McCarthy Gana
Walcott Rich Bernard
Tosun

Of course I'm just angry

Gotta think Tosun starts. See us winning 2-0, but not scoring until the 75th minute or so, so the collective Goodison butthole gets real tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.