• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite bit of the press conference was the journo, baffled by how bad we set up against set plays asked "is it just the players not listening to you?"
Its a question that needs answering,there was a picture of one of the Millwall goals,and its neither man marking or zonal marking,it was more like a kids game were they all chase the ball

My memory of him was coming here with a big reputation and Rom absolutely owning him with a show of raw aggression.

Sadly, that seems to be the way with Keane.....too easily bullied.
I don't actually mind him and i admire the way he has improved from last season to this but he is not a PL player.

I have no words for how we defend set pieces, never seen us be so bad, this club has a rich history of having proper solid quality CB's and being solid at the back, gone out the window that since Moyes left.

This has to be down to the manager, he should be organising and drilling into them a system that works, and he isn't.

I not calling for Silva's head, I'm prepared to give him another summer and to start a new season, but the way we defend, christ!, it can't go on.

Last edited:

What will be very telling, is that if we do manage to shift a few players prior to deadline day and whether he`s given any money to spend to strengthen.

He`s given some money > he`s getting at least until the end of the season.

No money > Moshiri is warming up the P45.

I don't actually mind him and i admire the way he has improved from last season to this but he is not a PL player.

I would say that pound for pound, based on the money we paid for him, he is the worst value for money centre back I have seen at Everton.

Not our worst ever in terms of ability.....just the worst value for money.

He is truly appalling.

And yes, he is better than he was last season but last season he was even worse than appalling back then.

He has enough quality to beat the like in West Ham and Leicester, at home.

I would agree, but not enough players winning to battle, thats my opinion.

No 1 is you win your battle, No 2, you provide the foundation to express your quality, No 3. You execute your quality.

A team full of Messi would get relegated.

Just recently City tanked over Dec when Fernandinho was injured, there is no quality if you dont win the battle first and formost.

We dont have those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.