• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning it round into what tho???

He's never finished a season in the premier.

Watford got rid as they aren't happy finishing bottom half.

Everton have become so so low, that we are now happy to finish bottom half and retain Silva.

This is all his style will ever bring.

No cups, no away wins at big clubs, no home wins against big teams.. just bottom of the table rubbish

And our fans and owners are seemingly happy with this

It's disturbing

Hate to say it, but I agree mate.

It's the set piece thing that's done it for me. Fair enough the first few games there might be have been some teething issues, but it's late January.

Another 10 million to sack off another manager, here we come!!

A bit cynical that mate. What have EITC done to upset you?
The work the club do is amazing, but I do sometimes think it's used to hide how poor we are as a football club and that there is no real ground news, it's buries that side of thing.
But EITC is amazing and something to be proud of, but im sure a lot of fans rather the team does something we can be proud of.

Hate to say it, but I agree mate.

It's the set piece thing that's done it for me. Fair enough the first few games there might be have been some teething issues, but it's late January.

Another 10 million to sack off another manager, here we come!!

More than that really. Have we even paid Watford yet??

Hang on, are we still paying Koeman?!

More than that really. Have we even paid Watford yet??

Hang on, are we still paying Koeman?!

Jeez.

Probably more like 16 million then, If we get rid of Silva.

Bobby took the club to court and got about 12

Ronald is still getting a wedge so that's probably another 10

And Fat Sam got at least 6

Everton FC everybody.

Then who on earth McCarthy is going to replace in the line-up pal? 3 DM playing? I thought Fat Sam was gone.

Read what I said, don’t assume it’s a dig at a current player. I said we could do with his commitment and bite currently, not that he was better than somebody.

Anyone hear ever think I bet ya Fat Sam would've won the fa cup if he'd stayed this year. Imagine that. He'd still would be hated though....

I would say 2 and a bit mate the rest of the third was awful cumulating in the Analfield derby and the semi.Having said that the 1st season was a joy.

Indeed.

For me the turning point was the Hammers game in early March.

We played great with ten men and were 2-0 up and we got a penno.

The rest is history:(

Even at that, we had a tremendous result against Chelsea in the Cupa week later.

But then we played Arsenal at home the week after that and from that game on Bobby was toast.

Though once again.....imagine Rom had slotted that pen in the semi.

Jeez.

Probably more like 16 million then, If we get rid of Silva.

Bobby took the club to court and got about 12

Ronald is still getting a wedge so that's probably another 10

And Fat Sam got at least 6

Everton FC everybody.

Surely,after being stung by Martinez and Koeman, there was a get-out clause in Silva's contact? Something like £1m payoff if they don't want you after the first season.

He was out of work at the time and there didn't seem many other clubs after him. He couldn't of had that much bargaining power.

Status
Not open for further replies.