Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the equivalent of walking the plank for Silva. He’s surpassing his predecessors for being clueless. We’ve spent millions buying a team of spineless wasters.

Gomes needs to be droppped,his performances are getting worse by the game.
Apart from that I can see him starting the same team, because there are no better alternatives .
I want us to win but think it will be a draw. If we lose then Silva should do the decent thing and mutually resign.

Not watching another second of the season
Felt like that last season under Allardyce, my last match was the 4-0 at home to West ham (i think Unsworth last match) i never went anywhere near a live match while Fat Sam was manager as our style of play was putrid. I have managed to get to 10 games this season and apart from Burnley away it has been absolutely crap.

Could be the end of the line for Silva this is the result is bad enough. Can't see anything other then a defeat, we're trash and cowardly, disorganised and horrendously managed trash at that. Anything other then a defeat will be a pleasant surprise......

I'd sooner have Rhino managing us and play the kids, we'd stand more chance of getting a result and seeing the team play with some pride that way.

We tried that, it ended (not unsurprisingly) in a lack of pride or results.

Could be the end of the line for Silva this is the result is bad enough. Can't see anything other then a defeat, we're trash and cowardly, disorganised and horrendously managed trash at that. Anything other then a defeat will be a pleasant surprise......

I'd sooner have Rhino managing us and play the kids, we'd stand more chance of getting a result and seeing the team play with some pride that way.

....you have obviously forgotten Southampton away last season.

Up the Toffees.

Anyone knows which pub Evertonians will be before the game in Hudds? I travel from Sweden so would be nice to be told were to go?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.