Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Leeds go up they'll be about our level next season. Plus we're already dropping away from teams like Watford and Wolves. West Ham only need a little more investment and they'll be miles ahead of us too. Looks more and more like we'll start settling into a 10th-15th place team alongside the likes of Leicester, Palace, Bournemouth.

Entering very dangerous territory there. Teams settling in that zone inevitably get dragged into a relegation battle at some point. Having to fight that battle is not worth thinking about - losing it would be a catastrophe.

Inappropriate Language
They are still after revenge for the 1973 mauling they took. They keep trying and they keep failing.

Proud of it are you

Lots of Everton fans got good a real good kicking at the ground, taken away in a ambulance .Hope they are ok
How [Poor language removed] is pickford, mind millwalls keeper made a massive mistake for the first goal

I might go with the Bristol Bears as I have friends in the city. At least the six nations is on next weekend as well so there’s some sport to be enjoyed.

The other option is to just jump on the bandwagon of one of those storied American franchises that wins all the time- the Patriots perhaps. Might as well follow a team that wins for a change :D

NFL is brilliant.

Just such a shame that dreadful call was made in the Saints game last week.

Had time to think about things in general.
Referee Mr Oliver had his contact lenses missing tonight, he's our best ref?
Terrible decisions yes.
But hands on hearts did we look like we'd win ?
I and plenty of others will never give up on Everton
The joys of being a blue. ...

Something seriously wrong with them lot,they have said it a number of places what they wanted to do,try etc,and they have gone and done it,not even bothered about the footy

Shocking mate. Seen all types of videos on social media from before the game and our lot haven’t done the club any favours. Not saying we should of been stabbed but looked disgraceful scenes. Good job there was no replay.

Shocking mate. Seen all types of videos on social media from before the game and our lot haven’t done the club any favours. Not saying we should of been stabbed but looked disgraceful scenes. Good job there was no replay.
yeah mate,seen all them not long after they were put up,in a way not that i wanted it off course,but maybe better we lost for the safety of the everton fans as they might have hung around somewhere looking for even more trouble-jumping over walls to attack the everton fans etc as well

Status
Not open for further replies.