2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about Morgs last night to me arl man who pointed out that leaving a club like United must drastically shift the mindset of any footballer, knowing that you're unlikely to reach those heights ever again.

It would be nice to see the supporters rally around him a bit, but I understand the reception he's getting - giving the perceived lack of effort last season.

I was talking about Morgs last night to me arl man who pointed out that leaving a club like United must drastically shift the mindset of any footballer, knowing that you're unlikely to reach those heights ever again.

It would be nice to see the supporters rally around him a bit, but I understand the reception he's getting - giving the perceived lack of effort last season.
I don't agree,only weak willed and weak minded footballers would allow it to sink them. Most would use it as fuel to stoke the fire and prove them wrong.

He gave up at United, mate. Then he came here, got an arm round the shoulder from us, then the ambivalence set in.

That's even worse then.

In what way is Schneiderlin not a significantly worse player than Fellaini?

He was binned off after 1 season at Utd and has been garbage ever since. His attitude is awful, his football is slow and inconsequential and he’s been viewed so lowly by our recent managers that he can’t even get in the team ahead of Tom Davies.

Fellaini has been at Utd for about 6 years and has been a good squad player for team and country. He’s not a world beater but he’s a damn sight better than Schneiderlin and did a hell of a lot more in a blue shirt.

Mystifies me that you think the two deals even come close to offsetting each other.

In what way is Schneiderlin not a significantly worse player than Fellaini?

He was binned off after 1 season at Utd and has been garbage ever since. His attitude is awful, his football is slow and inconsequential and he’s been viewed so lowly by our recent managers that he can’t even get in the team ahead of Tom Davies.

Fellaini has been at Utd for about 6 years and has been a good squad player for team and country. He’s not a world beater but he’s a damn sight better than Schneiderlin and did a hell of a lot more in a blue shirt.

Mystifies me that you think the two deals even come close to offsetting each other.
Ok is that what you though when then deals went through?

Bit of a bold accusation.

Silva on Schneiderlins confidence issues

"It has been, until now, one of the biggest challenges I have when you talk about individual players"

There is obviously more going on than just him being crap or not caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.