Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I just read a Millwall fan say Zouma is championship level, French international Kurt Happy Zouma is not good enough for the Prem, wow, just wow. He may never make it at Chelsea but I'd take him here in a heartbeat. I read in the same passage that Areally poor Millwall(his own words) wouldn't take Davies. Football fans eh, mental.

Pickford
Kenny Mina Zouma Baines
Davies Gana Gomes
Walcott DCL Lookman
I agree with dropping Coleman again as he really isn't performing like we require both offensively and defensively, so Kenny should then deserve a chance again.

With regards to Baines, I appreciate he was great against Lincoln but I think if Digne is playing well then he should retain his place in the XI.

Pickford
Kenny Mina Zouma Baines
Davies Gana Gomes
Walcott DCL Lookman

I don't understand the logic behind dropping Gylfi when he only plays once a week. Also haven't we learned anything from our League Cup exit? Or Brighton? Or Wolves? Newcastle? Whenever Gylfi is dropped or taken off while we're looking for a win we look terrible. That's something the detractors cant take away from him.

Pickford
Kenny Mina Zouma Baines
Davies Gana Gomes
Walcott DCL Lookman

Bernard has to play here...he will draw fouls and cards from this lot as if its Christmas. I think its Gomes that needs a break as well as Siggy. Just a feeling Macca will get a game today,for at least an hour.

The manager Needs to play a strong side and get us into the next round , a bit of feel good is absolutely needed here so no ridiculous unnecessary rotation

I don't understand the logic behind dropping Gylfi when he only plays once a week. Also haven't we learned anything from our League Cup exit? Or Brighton? Or Wolves? Newcastle? Whenever Gylfi is dropped or taken off while we're looking for a win we look terrible. That's something the detractors cant take away from him.

Because he’s crap.

....Racing Post is all over a Millwall win @ 4-1 and one of the tipsters rubs it in by saying his midweek best bet is Huddersfield to beat Everton.

We’re clearly not making the right impression.

....Racing Post is all over a Millwall win @ 4-1 and one of the tipsters rubs it in by saying his midweek best bet is Huddersfield to beat Everton.

We’re clearly not making the right impression.
I think to be fair,we are the easy target when people look for the shock result,we mostly always are,though our record of beating 10 non prem league teams in a row should put the odd few off,still going 2-1 Everton with replay at worst

And midweek,its the curse of the new boss taking over will have some beating us,think we will win that as well-hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.