Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why,so many more games left,yeah we may lose them but we are only 3 points off 7th and have not done well for a while,every game matters to me-even if we are crap in most of them.
I just want some excitement, lose today and there'll be none all season. Even 7th is a poisoned chalice, as we saw in RM and RK's 2nd seasons

Milwall are an absolute hole of a football club and I hope we smash them by at least 5. I used to laugh along at their existence but looking at their forum shows the absolute state of the far right supporting loons that follow them. If they went out of business tomorrow, it'd be a good day for football and I'd be turning up to work bladdered.

Don't mess this one up Everton.
And if they could take Leeds with them all the better.

Got to stand together as a team today and fight, they will be right up for it and their fans will try to intimidate us but we get an early goal will knock the stuffing out of them,come on blues don't you dare let us down today:cheers:

Nice preview @Groucho ...I would give my eye teeth to see club legend Hibbo back in Everton's 1st XI.
We badly need old school blokes like him and Capt Jags and Ossie.

Re the game itself: I don't think we have the testicular fortitude to match Milwall. Yes, on paper we have better quality players, but there is no soul or spirit within the team...no pride...no passion...no loyalty.

We'll lose 1-0
Jags was good. The other two could not win if the opposition were ten year old kids a

Jake Cooper 10/1 anytime scorer, defender with 5 goals and 6 assists this season because they’re so good from set pieces. Just saying
Can you really see us giving away needless free-kicks repeatedly around our box to such an extent that you want to put your foot through the TV because it’s so mind-numbingly stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.