2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen lukakus story buzzing his mate is back near him.

Happy to be in our reserves if it means he can be close to his mate.

Because south Manchester and Birmingham are so far from each other for a footballer who can travel basically whatever time of day they want. Bolasie was finished by the cruciate ligament injury. Sad for him and sad for Everton as he was our big signing that window and had actually started quite well implementing Koeman’s Pressing game (before Koeman had his brain fart and bought loads of slow rubbish number 10s)

Was deemed not good enough for Everton by Silva not long after the season started and most supporters were absolutely chuft to see the back of him. He was so poor that we could only get him a move on loan to a championship club and has spent half a season coming on mainly as a sub and was still being criticised for inconsistency even at that level. Triggered a handy clause in his contract so he could come back to Everton with his 75k or whatever a week wages and having to do feck all to earn or deserve it at a time when Everton have been really struggling for form and have been really poor and need quality, not inconsistent free loaders who most of the Villa fans are happy to see the back of.

And i have actually seen a few Evertonians in various places on the interwebs saying that it will be good to have him as another option going forward. I mean what the actual feck is that all about. I proper despair sometimes.

Is there really any wonder we are stuck in this being crap cycle when mediocrity acceptance is not only rife in the club but in the support too.

Present company excluded of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.