January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said before, I watch the matches and I know what I'm looking it. I'm look at a team that makes bad decisions with the ball. I see a team that cannot defend in space. I see a team that cannot make a killer pass. That stats HAPPEN to show that as well.

So to me, Gana makes decent decisions with the ball. He doesn't give it away. He wins the ball and gives it to a teammate. That's his job and I'm fine with it. I don't care that he's not a dynamic passer. He does pass it downfield at times, but not often, and I'm fine with it. Because that's his role and it plays it well.

Look, I would LOVE to have a DM that was more dynamic. But when your other players can't keep the ball, it REQUIRES a player like Gana.

I just find it hilarious that the one guy that does his job well, so many have a problem with him. Especially when he works his tail off.

Fully agree, he was bought for a reason and when he is allowed to play that way he does well. Silva states he wanted to play with a Dier type DM, Gueye can do that all day long but we expect him to do that and also do the attacking part, it’s not his game. Unfortunately the 5 attacking players ahead of him don’t do there job.

Im not saying just buy yoots, but we should probably avoid the likes of Nasri, a very good player, but hes a tad troublesome.

And Drinkwater we would have to buy either buy him or Zooms, I just think we have the folding for either really.

Who owns Zouma
Who owns Drinkwater
Who owns Bats
To be honest, I'd forgot about the loan restrictions.

I really did rate Drinkwater, but I'm not sure I'd be in favour of buying him. You never really know where a player's head is at after his one chance at a big club doesn't work out (e.g. Schneiderlin).

I don't think that I mentioned Batshuayi, @Brisan123. I couldn't really say that I have a strong opinion on him either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.