• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maurizio Sarri came out with daggers at his players post match today. Silva would be fully justified doing the same thing here. We have been pure crap for 4 and half seasons now. A cowardly playing squad has been a common denominator for all of it.

Can someone tell me why they think he’s good when he’s never done anything in the past ever??

I want to believe but do not right now.
I think he plays a nice style at times but my fears are he doesn't have a record and is inexperienced. In the bad runs he's had in this country he hasn't been able to turn it around. I will back him because I don't think hiring and firing will help us right now, we need stability and to complete a rebuild of the entire squad, but I have big reservations about him.

Can someone tell me why they think he’s good when he’s never done anything in the past ever??

I want to believe but do not right now.
That’s exactly the reason why the comparisons with Klopp’s first season at them needs to be knocked right off. He won leagues in Germany and got to a CL final.

Silva won a one-horse race and boasts an extremely average record in the PL. Bizarre why we chased him as much as we did.

That’s exactly the reason why the comparisons with Klopp’s first season at them needs to be knocked right off. He won leagues in Germany and got to a CL final.

Silva won a one-horse race and boasts an extremely average record in the PL. Bizarre why we chased him as much as we did.
Klopp got them to 2 cup finals that season he took over and they looked to have binned trying to get top 4 in the league by prioritising getting top 4 through the Europa League route.

Silva being compared with Klopp is laughable, they are miles apart.

Look what Javi Gracia is doing with the same exact team that Silva had at Watford who are currently in 7th place right now.

Gracia in the summer or will Moshiri go for Hasenhuttl instead as Moshiri's Modus Operandi in getting a manager who is the flavour of the month.

Did we actually interview anyone else or was it always Silva and only Silva? It seemed like the later. Personally I think our problems are more deep-seated than the manager but he should be doing better.

Wolves look a better team than us. That's what I can't get my head around.
They have a bit of pride mate, and don’t they look a good team.
I’ve watched them a few times this season and they look like they play for each other.
We look so disjointed, it’s like watching under 12,s, no system, no tactics, or poor tactics, no intent. No one snapping at heels, no one screaming at the team to pull their fingers out, no motivation whatsoever.

They have a bit of pride mate, and don’t they look a good team.
I’ve watched them a few times this season and they look like they play for each other.
We look so disjointed, it’s like watching under 12,s, no system, no tactics, or poor tactics, no intent. No one snapping at heels, no one screaming at the team to pull their fingers out, no motivation whatsoever.

Also got a positive-talking and very likeable manager. Silva always seems like he's sat sulking on the sidelines feeling sorry for himself, kinda disconcerting at times how he looks like a lost child.

I backed Silva's appointment and I'm desperate for him to be a success, but since December I've been getting increasingly worried that he's not the long-term answer. Whenever we go a goal down he seems to just throw every attacker on and launch the ball forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.