Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnily enough I'm still confident of a victory, but continously starting games and being dominated by awful opposition has to stop, or the manager needs to go.

There isn't better on the bench than an off form Gomes, Davies maybe.

This is the problem. Gomes is the only CM we have that can link defence to attack.

Siggy can't play like that but he's the 2nd option. Davies is a ball winner and not a passer.

Davies and Siggy doesn't work for me.

Need to improve second half. Richslison being asked to compete with their defenders in the air is a waste of his talent. Carved up one or two decent opportunities, but we look flat.

Hopefully see a change to improve the way we are playing. x

i have said it before and i will say it again. when so many of our attacking players are playing poorly, it means it is poor tactics from the manager.

I mean that's utter drivel. Which is why nobody listened the first time.

I don't think Silva has got it right today with the system, but he's not responsible for our players not being able to hit a 5 yard pass.

In times I think we have shown glimpses of quality, I think the potential is there it’s just not clicking at the moment, we still lack that goal scorer upfront.

Gomez must of give the ball away at least 5 times that half, Richarldson is not a striker! We need to gett the ball to feet more, the ball in the air with Bernard and lookman upfront is daft, maybe we should throw DCL on with them two picking up the 2nd ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.