January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows what he is really at the moment, so until then we should wait and see whether hes a "keeper".

I just think this could be our opportunity to look at him. We aren't going to finish any higher than 7th or lower than 13th its all much of a muchness. He isn't going to learn much more at Bolton he's been in that league 18 months both clubs rated him and another wanted to sign him. I would just be interested to see if he could handle a step up in class. The quality around him would be higher so maybe the clever passes he is trying now that fail would go to a team mate as they would be more on his wavelength.

I'll always defend Bolasie because the injury killed him and he was an effective player before it. He was probably one of our 3 or 4 best players that year until the injury. But that price is indefensible because of his age and reliance on pace. There was no way he was going to be the level we needed after two seasons and the injury just ended it even quicker.

That injury didn’t kill him, he has been gash his entire career.

.....it’s matchday Saturday and a safe journey to all Blues travelling to Southampton today. Here’s a few morning Toffee transfer rumours;

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, report Cenk Tosun is on the verge of leaving Everton after growing frustrated at the lack of playing time under Marco Silva. Apparently, the Toffees have had offers from Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas but the 27 year old is not planning on a return to Turkey, his ideal option is another Premier League team.

- According to Gazetta dello Sport journalist, Nicolo Schira, Everton have tabled a £26.4m bid for Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi.

- The Liverpool Echo says Marco Silva does not want James McCarthy to leave Goodison this month but he cannot offer the midfielder assurances about playing time.

- Bournemouth Echo quotes manager Eddie Howe as saying winger Ryan Fraser “has a huge future here”, amidst links with Everton and Southampton.

..about the only clear success story.
There’s a cool little club that go by PSV that you should look into. Brands was there for some years and signed some pretty horrible players. Heard that Lozano kid is especially [Poor language removed] and the rest of the team too. Such [Poor language removed] that they only tied Tottenham 2-2 in the champions league. I mean who TIES Tottenham. It would have been so embarrassing if they would’ve lost at home 6-2...

Wait...:pint2:

Once. He hit 25 his last year. He's never hit 20 in any other season for his career, so let's not act like we were replacing some PL league leading striker. Richarlison is on pace for more than Lukaku has had in any other season except for that one.
He hit 20 in 3 seasons in a row for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.