• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea after seeing the boss splashing £300m plus since he came in. I said 7th not top 4 not even top 6. 7th means finish above the like in Leicester and West Ham and you call me it’s impatient to expect finishing above these lot? Fat Sam got 8th with a weaker squad, sake.

The boss himself said 11th is not good enough which is a good sign. The pressure is on.

Did you think the new regime would fix everything in 6 months?

Oh dear. You have no idea just how much damage Koeman and Big Sam did do you?

But hey as long as our league position is ok nothing else matters.

Martínez, Koeman and Walsh yes but what on earth did the fireman do wrong except playing boring ugly stuff? He had done what he supposed to do which was to prevent this club from going down.

This time last season after 21 games we had 27 points, the same amount we have now, so we are very much on course for the 8th we finished last season.

Yippee

Great to hear we are on course for 8th after improving the squad;) last summer. Still I rather Silva turns this around starting from tomorrow.

If he isn't going to sack him, Moshiri should just give him the funds to get in the players he wants.
All this nonsense of getting on players on low wages it's too late, siggurdson Bernard Ramirez schnedierlin walcott on 100k plus you can't say to new players you can't have that, they will just look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.