• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a laugh! Bielsa! Just pick out whoever is flavour of the month now and grab him.
wiki - Given his heavy influence on former players, many of whom later became coaches (Mauricio Pochettino, Diego Simeone, Marcelo Gallardo) he is considered one of the most influential managers[66] in the modern era, introducing a third wave ideology in the Argentine coaching dichotomy previously influenced by César Luis Menotti and Carlos Bilardo. Pep Guardiola has labeled Bielsa as the best in the world.[67]

Bielsa has been a top although controversial manager for a long time.

I would have been made up with him before Koeman.

The club needed shaking up. However hopefully we now have Brands in full control, not sure if they would be match anyway.

I'm always a big fan of a wild card person and not a sanatised and sycophantic beige media man.

If only Everton were able to convince him to come instead of Leeds.
Maybe we get a chance down the track.
He'd suit this club down to the ground.

Someone seriously called Bielsa the flavor of the month?

It's a good call that his teams run out of gas. The congested fixture schedule in December would probably kill his teams. I'm also not entirely sure that his tactics would work in the PL, nor do I think he would last long anywhere. He might honestly be insane. It would be a fun ride, though.

Silva is fine, he's gotten it right more than wrong this season so far, we've been a bit unlucky, but no tactics can save some of these players. They simply aren't good enough.

If only Everton were able to convince him to come instead of Leeds.
Maybe we get a chance down the track.
He'd suit this club down to the ground.

He would've come here in a heartbeat. I don't think our board would've been comfortable with him, however. He's nuts, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.