• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This says it all for me and should be read and digested by all fans on here who are far too quick to criticise. I hope he is given time. Unfortunately he will need a lot more financial backing. Noise from the club suggests he may not.
Before that last second crazy goal in the derby at Anfield this manager was being heralded by the majority of the Everton fans. I think that goal affected the players a lot more than most of us realised at the time, and our form has suffered as a consequence.

I can't believe some of the things that are being posted on here. The problem with the team is a mixture of poor form and confidence. The manager just needs time to work on that to turn things around, which I have absolutely no doubt he will do provided he is given the time by the board. We will still finish 7th which is where most people expected us to do at the start of the season.

What a laugh! Bielsa! Just pick out whoever is flavour of the month now and grab him.

Bielsa has been a top although controversial manager for a long time.

I would have been made up with him before Koeman.

The club needed shaking up. However hopefully we now have Brands in full control, not sure if they would be match anyway.

I'm always a big fan of a wild card person and not a sanatised and sycophantic beige media man.

Mr No Personality. Not of the standard we need. Out of his depth. Get rid end of season. Don't give him any money to spend this January, just had Brands offload as many of the rejects as possible and let a new manager sort out the mess in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.