2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t remember any links with the venkys if I’m honest.

But yes watching your team play amazing football and winning trophies. Instead of winning nothing for 23yrs, you’re right It’s a difficult choice.

Venkys is just an example. We could have been sold to anyone. That has always been the issue, we couldn't just sell it to anybody for many reasons. If Kenwright was just to "let go" as some simpletons put it we were just as likely to get bad owners than good ones. How many success stories have there been? City, Chelsea I suppose, and what about beyond that?

I support Everton because it's Everton. It's more than winning stuff to me, it's about having an identity, would be nice if you could do both at once but that rarely happens. I don't want to be Etihad FC or whoever, if you do fair enough.

Kenwright's only fault is not being rich enough to be able to take Everton to the heights we'd all like them to reach. I challenge you to name 1 person that has done more for Everton over the last 20 years than he has. He's certainly not perfect and hasn't done everything right but he's a true blue supporter that only has good intentions for the club. Now that we have Moshiri and Brands at the club, Kenwright can only ever be an influencer but just like those bimbo bikini clad influencer girls on Instagram, they can try and influence but you don't have to follow.

Moshiri and Brands are the real future of this club even if Bill is sticking around.

Kings Dock, that on it's own was criminal "money is ring fenced" etc, all because he didn't want to let go of the train set.

Moshiri is more inept than blue bill who has been bought back in to try and fix this disaster

1547148613771.png

Venkys is just an example. We could have been sold to anyone. That has always been the issue, we couldn't just sell it to anybody for many reasons. If Kenwright was just to "let go" as some simpletons put it we were just as likely to get bad owners than good ones. How many success stories have there been? City, Chelsea I suppose, and what about beyond that?

I support Everton because it's Everton. It's more than winning stuff to me, it's about having an identity, would be nice if you could do both at once but that rarely happens. I don't want to be Etihad FC or whoever, if you do fair enough.
This is what blues dont understand, well some of them anyway, Bill did the right thing hanging on for as long as we did, yes he easily could of sold and stepped aside to the first idiot that tried it on, but you only have to look at the amount of clubs who have been killed by poor owners to know its rare it works out.
There is a reason why one club outside the top elite has stayed in the Premier League, just one, and that reason is Bill Kenwright. While Newcastle, Leeds, Villa, Sunderland, Man City and several others all fell away we went nowhere.

This is what blues dont understand, well some of them anyway, Bill did the right thing hanging on for as long as we did, yes he easily could of sold and stepped aside to the first idiot that tried it on, but you only have to look at the amount of clubs who have been killed by poor owners to know its rare it works out.
There is a reason why one club outside the top elite has stayed in the Premier League, just one, and that reason is Bill Kenwright. While Newcastle, Leeds, Villa, Sunderland, Man City and several others all fell away we went nowhere.

You got the last bit about “ going nowhere “ right ;)

Just a lucky man that we never got relegated. He has strangled the life out of our club. A failed actor who found a stage and wont go till he croaks it.

I blame kenwright full stop, he eventually sold to Moshiri, because imo he knew that most of fans were starting to turn and the abuse would have been off the scale.

Look at city they first sold to shinawatra(spelling) didn’t quite work out but they then got the Arabs. Liverpool got hicks & Gillette. Again didn’t workout but FSG are starting to prove decent owners.

So had kenwright sold and it hadn’t worked out, I’m sure we could have sold again.

All kenwright fans trot out the same line, we could have been a Leeds or a Blackburn.

He would have had plenty of offers over the years , With the right people around him, I’m sure he would have got the right person , but he wasn’t interested in selling even though he said he was looking fir a buyer 24/7. How can anyone trust a man that has lied to his fellow blues time and time again.

Once the kings dock fell through, because he couldn’t find 35mil, most of us knew nothing was changing while he owned the club.

Just a lucky man that we never got relegated. He has strangled the life out of our club. A failed actor who found a stage and wont go till he croaks it.
Twice prior to him coming we had to play on the last day of the season and hope the results went our way to stay up, before he came, not once under him did this happen, soon as he went we had to turn to Fat Sam

Kenwright's only fault is not being rich enough to be able to take Everton to the heights we'd all like them to reach. I challenge you to name 1 person that has done more for Everton over the last 20 years than he has. He's certainly not perfect and hasn't done everything right but he's a true blue supporter that only has good intentions for the club. Now that we have Moshiri and Brands at the club, Kenwright can only ever be an influencer but just like those bimbo bikini clad influencer girls on Instagram, they can try and influence but you don't have to follow.

Moshiri and Brands are the real future of this club even if Bill is sticking around.

What are these please and are there any examples, preferably in picture form

Status
Not open for further replies.