2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine someone like Pickford or Gomes came out and said all this. Nothing wrong with anything he's said.

I reckon myself we should be keeping him. We've wasted him out on the wing so many times, CM is his natural position. From what I hear he has been superb for CSKA there, important to remember also the lad is only 21 and has a big future ahead of him yet.

Totally agree. He scores for cska and everyone is on about getting him back, we then hear nothing about him for a few weeks, cos he hasn't done a lot and it goes quiet. Wham! He scores again, and the cycle continues.
TBO its little unfair from you two saying that, he is top rated player in Russian league according to whoscored, and was i best 11 in champions league. That shows cosistency, earned him a call in national team and cannot be achieved by playing good in 1/7 matches. But then again, time will tell who was wright or wrong.

TBO its little unfair from you two saying that, he is top rated player in Russian league according to whoscored, and was i best 11 in champions league. That shows cosistency, earned him a call in national team and cannot be achieved by playing good in 1/7 matches. But then again, time will tell who was wright or wrong.

It really is not unfair, he scores, everyone goes on about him, then it goes quiet cos he does. I know he is doing well there but is it enough for this league?

AS you say, we will wait and see.

He was woeful last pre-season. Perhaps he had an inkling that Silva didn't want him, but he played with none of the effort and determination that even someone as hapless as Sandro showed. Would he be any better next pre-season? I think he deserves a chance to show it, but I'm not sure he fancies battling for his place.
This. Show up in decent shape and compete for a spot. He was horrible, well off the pace in preseason. Think it says plenty about his character him running his mouth off in Russia. If he wants to be sold, he’s also doing a pretty stupid job of helping it along. This kid may be dumber than Ross, which is really saying something.

He is still our man, get him back and give him a run under Silva. He should have gained experience in Russia. We are short of good midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.