General Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
just another year of glossy words to more monotonous seasons . It’s bad enough the club doing this but when fans do it too it’s grating “transition” last year it was “Rome wasn’t built in a day” before that it was “best squad in years”. What’s next seasons going to be? “He who eats beans breaks wind twice as hard”?

"Denise is now outlining the latest developments on the Bramley-Moore Dock stadium project. "Our fourth strategic objective, one that sits across all other areas of our business, is to deliver a new, world-class stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock. This is critical to achieve our vision of competing at the very top of the game”, she says."

""As a fan, I am aware of the long and complicated history in our attempts to deliver a new stadium and I fully understand the frustrations of our supporters, who deserve to be watching our Club in a stadium envied across the globe.""

And the board couldnt veto any of his signings anyrate? He is a Moshiri man, now on the board. Thats good imo.

In principle I agree. But we know in reality there's no true accountability on that Board - certainly nothing that would lead to a punative response.

just another year of glossy words to more monotonous seasons . It’s bad enough the club doing this but when fans do it too it’s grating “transition” last year it was “Rome wasn’t built in a day” before that it was “best squad in years”. What’s next seasons going to be? “He who eats beans breaks wind twice as hard”?

lol lol lol

Oh my god... here come the designs!!

WOW!!!!

everton_2760930k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.