• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying that without substantial investment we can't expect his team to even convincingly beat Lincoln City at home? What a manager we've got on our hands here eh?!

Same to those who suggest we need to accept Everton are now a mid-table team and accept failure. This is laughable in particular the amount of cash being spent since Moshiri came in. We are talking about beating poo teams at home and it is like a mountain to climb.

See I disagree. A good manager should be able to be efficient and effective with the squad given to him.

Spending on his own players to fit or improve the system should be secondary

Merry go around. We hear that every new manager came in he needs a new squad to implement his ideas and tactics. A good manager at this club should get 7th from this squad.

Was zonal marking at fault on the goal?
Yes. The problem is you’re never marking players. Our players simply don’t know how to do zonal marking. I also believe the manager doesn’t know either. We are not winning the first ball or the second ball. There was a comical bit where Baines was trying to stop the run of their tallest player. Kenny also got the same job on another corner. Teams are simply putting the ball either side of tallest players; either the front post or the back post. Our tall guys are standing in the middle doing nothing then.

I think as things stand, it could possibly be foolish not to dip into the transfer market and give everyone a lift. Is it May yet, really looking forward to next season:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.