• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has said we should be winning the league?

@MarcelsGoat really wants to agree with us.

but hes set his stall out as the leader of the 'free year' group.. who are going to get us relegated.

hes now resorted to shouting down concerned Evertonians, and gone as low as to call us Newcastle type fans.

never change fellow blues, you absolute loons!

but hes set his stall out as the leader of the 'free year' group.. who are going to get us relegated.

hes now resorted to shouting down concerned Evertonians, and gone as low as to call us Newcastle type fans.

It’s the fans on Twitter attacking anyone for criticising Silva that are the worst for me mate. Telling people they aren’t proper fans, and not to watch if they don’t like etc. The Super fans. It’s very reminiscent of Martinez’s decline, people will start turning...

And why is that?
Because no player shows there top level every single game. I don't think you can evaluate anyone if they never get a run of 4 or 5 starts in succession to show their level. I wouldn't have drawn any conclusion on DCL before the last week tbh but I'm convinced at this point he isn't at the level we need.

But even with that I've been impressed by Lookman. He was our liveliest attacker vs Chelsea City and Palace at least and he won us the Palace game.

I didnt want the jarg jose in the first place.

I just dont wanna sack another manager, not yet anyway, the fella must be given a fair crack IMO and 4 months isnt a fair crack in my book.

Post Derby we were playing well, results werent really falling for us, since then, bar Burnley, we have looked awful and are getting the results we deserve.

Whats the answer? To me it isnt to sack the manager, I dont have the answers Frank.

HAWAY THE LADS

It’s the fans on Twitter attacking anyone for criticising Silva that are the worst for me mate. Telling people they aren’t proper fans, and not to watch if they don’t like etc. The Super fans. It’s very reminiscent of Martinez’s decline, people will start turning...

he gets the full year lad no matter what, the progress on the pitch is there to see, I will be signing marco silvas name on that last home against burnley when we are going down to play Brentford, wigan and preston

'Marco silva's barrrrmy arrrrrmy !

I didnt want the jarg jose in the first place.

I just dont wanna sack another manager, not yet anyway, the fella must be given a fair crack IMO and 4 months isnt a fair crack in my book.

Post Derby we were playing well, results werent really falling for us, since then, bar Burnley, we have looked awful and are getting the results we deserve.

Whats the answer? To me it isnt to sack the manager, I dont have the answers Frank.

HAWAY THE LADS

well the answer defo aint Marco Silva - he already has alarming premier league form for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.