Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes two to tango, dcls movement is shocking
I'm not necessarily disagreeing, as another poster just mentioned a proper striker would make decent runs etc - I'm more implying that we wouldn't make use of it. All this Silva team does is cross cross cross.

I feel like any through balls are just impromptu in the moment as opposed to coached right now. Like we aren't just trying them throughout the game, if one is made its usually because we won the ball back high up the pitch

Absolutely turd. Dont blame the manager lads. Walcott dcl sig richarlison all anonymous today. Cant win games if you dont play football and those 4 have been useless today. Manager will no doubt get the blame but it's the players who need to own it imo

Cool. It wont change the fact that Sky put what i said they posted on the screen at the end of the first half no matter what you post. They might have been wrong in their assessment as Sky often are but that is what they posted non the less but feel free to continue arguing about something that is completely pointless and wont change or improve anything.
If you say so

Status
Not open for further replies.