Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny and Gueye standout performers.

Would like to see Walcott hooked for Bernard at half time, no messing. Set a clear tone of what standard is expected.

Both sides making basic errors in possession; I’m putting this down to it being 12:30 KO on NYD and the sunshine coupled with kit colours.

Walcott really hasn't been that bad.

I'd have Bernard on, but ultimately for me it has to be for DCL. Not because DCL is awful, or has been awful, but because Richarlison is better up front for this type of game.

Think Gomes could do with a rest in an upcoming game, looks knackered and won't be use to playing so often in such a short period, don't want to burn him out

Sigurdsson has had 21 touches!!!! 21!!!

This is terrible from Silva once again.

They have 3 centre mids who are nice and tight stopped Gomes from doing anything and nullifying Siggy as one of them drops a bit deeper to stop him from playing in between the lines.

Then when we do get it out wide, it's so slow and we're not stretching them, instead we just cross it in for DCL against Evans and Maguire. Just clueless.

Why has it been terrible from Silva?

Is it his fault Gomes can't control a ball today, or that DCL can't make a five yard pass?

Gomes hasn't been nullified, he has been poor.

When two of your attacking options consistently fail to turn up, goals are always going to be a problem.

Looking at you Theo and DCL.

Walcott = absolutely dreadful...again

Poor Kenny having to play behind him.

Id take off Walcott for Bernard and swap Richarlison for DCL...get the ball to kenny/Digne and bernard and get the balls blasted across the area

Status
Not open for further replies.