January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to make sure whoever we sign are the right players, 6 out of 6 so far but we were so much of a mess we need to continue in similiar vein. Right back and striker most pressing, but right forward and centre midfield would be good as well. Tosun and/or Niasse need sold as do either Schneiderlin or McCarthy. Kenny out on loan if right back brought in Baningime out if midfielder signed.

I might be wrong, but I think Brands has a network of contacts that extend beyond the PL. The last window was unexpected, I reckon this next one will be.
The last window equated to raiding Barcelona for peripherals! Which I'm fine with! A free, a loan and a promising young keeper from Arsenal. It'll be interesting where Brands looks to next.

Need to make sure whoever we sign are the right players, 6 out of 6 so far but we were so much of a mess we need to continue in similiar vein. Right back and striker most pressing, but right forward and centre midfield would be good as well. Tosun and/or Niasse need sold as do either Schneiderlin or McCarthy. Kenny out on loan if right back brought in Baningime out if midfielder signed.

...not sure why Kenny needs to go out on loan if a RB is purchased. Surely he would be surplus to requirements.

...not sure why Kenny needs to go out on loan if a RB is purchased. Surely he would be surplus to requirements.

Next season as back up to new player sell Coleman while he still has some value. Loan him out to get him game experience we need to be more like Chelsea let them learn in another team if they aren't quite good enough for us it puts them in the shop window. Its harsh on Coleman but we held onto both Jagielka and Baines too long and they will both leave on a free probably at the end of the season.

Mitro is a better all round footballer IMO. Younger too. Still eligible for U21 possibly? I’d rather have him than Cenk.

In what way? Tosun is proven at a higher level. Why, so we can leave him to rot on the bench?

I don't know how else to say this, he dosent suit our style of play. We need a striker who harases the back line of the opposition and works to win the ball high up the pitch so he can burst with pace on the counter attack.

Not only does mitrovitc not suit our style, not only do we have a striker who is the same type as him who is proven at a higher level who can't get on our bench, but he's was only signed in the summer for 27m he is not going anywhere.

We are not getting mitrovic, we are not even considering mitrovitc, he isn't even on brands radar. Why can't people understand this?

Next season as back up to new player sell Coleman while he still has some value. Loan him out to get him game experience we need to be more like Chelsea let them learn in another team if they aren't quite good enough for us it puts them in the shop window. Its harsh on Coleman but we held onto both Jagielka and Baines too long and they will both leave on a free probably at the end of the season.

....ah, it’s so easy this transfer lark.

We will make a signing, probably a loan.

But we wont be seeing wholesale change till the Summer.

We currently have a 25 man squad, so we certainly wont be signing anybody unless there are Outs.

I honestly can’t see anything happening ins wise. Even if some more dead wood goes.

What loans out there could possibly improve us right now?

....ah, it’s so easy this transfer lark.

It absolutely isn't, Steve Walsh proved that, but thats what I would try to do. I just feel we held onto them too long. Now we will probably need to replace them both in the summer so any money we can get for Coleman can go towards the new RB, LB and CB we need. Hopefully some of the deadwood will be sold but most of them aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.