• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why your quoting shots on target.
Those games could of gone either way and
if you saw the games, you know it.
Never dominated any of them.

Obviously I watched every game and obviously you didn't.

I don't know what's more pathetic - that hate Everton that much that you have to come to their message board to trash them or that you seriously have the free time to do so. You seriously need help.

We are currently 10th could easily be 7th which I consider par. Need a striker but I will wait until the summer if right man isn't available. Silva is playing decent football but it all takes time. In his first full season Moyes finished 7th that is very much still on for Silva just need to keep focused. Silva will take us places but we need to give him time!

All the Silva haters on here, Pep Guadiola has said Liverpool are probably the best team in the world right now, over the top I reckon, but Everton were 10 seconds from getting a respectable draw against them lot.

Silva has only been here a few months, let’s see what team he can put together in the summer and we have cleared the deadwood out, he is not stupid and knows exactly what he wants.

Like what someone posted the other day, didn’t Liverpool get beat 6-1 by Stoke in Klopps 1st season

`don't be blinded by finishing 8th after 38 games - we were awful'
This is absolutely mind blowing stuff.

Again, please just rationally explain after finishing 8th last year and having the 7th highest wage bill in the division -
Why is 7th this season not par/expcted. Anything less is underachieving, anything abover overachieving?

6th highest wage bill mert.

All the Silva haters on here, Pep Guadiola has said Liverpool are probably the best team in the world right now, over the top I reckon, but Everton were 10 seconds from getting a respectable draw against them lot.

Silva has only been here a few months, let’s see what team he can put together in the summer and we have cleared the deadwood out, he is not stupid and knows exactly what he wants.

Like what someone posted the other day, didn’t Liverpool get beat 6-1 by Stoke in Klopps 1st season
Just a small difference between getting the draw and nearly getting the draw no?

It’s the constant draws/losses agains Brighton/Huddersfield/West Ham/Newcastle that get me.

`don't be blinded by finishing 8th after 38 games - we were awful'
This is absolutely mind blowing stuff.

Again, please just rationally explain after finishing 8th last year and having the 7th highest wage bill in the division -
Why is 7th this season not par/expcted. Anything less is underachieving, anything abover overachieving?
Several have explained how we were lucky to finish 8th. Honestly, if you can't understand peripheral stats or just general analysis, that's not the posters faults. This isn't really complicated stuff.

I think some, and I absolutely include me in this, need to be more patient.

I’ve given Silva a lot of slack as I didn’t want him as manager. But he is now. And god I don’t want another manager sacked.

We were broken when he got here so perhaps 6 months is too little time to have hoped for everything to be fixed.

It’s difficult as we all want to see progress. I guess I just didn’t realise that this season would be such a right off.
I guess we stil have the two trophies up for grabs.

Last edited:

That was a dead rubber at the end of the season. Still funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.