January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really could do with clearing some of the dross out of the squad on permanent deals before adding further. I'm sure we're still subsidising the wages for the likes of Martina, Williams, Mirallas, Sandro, Besic, Bolasie. That's without mentioning the likes of Niasse & Schneiderlin, who seem surplus to requirements.

We really could do with clearing some of the dross out of the squad on permanent deals before adding further. I'm sure we're still subsidising the wages for the likes of Martina, Williams, Mirallas, Sandro, Besic, Bolasie. That's without mentioning the likes of Niasse & Schneiderlin, who seem surplus to requirements.

That’s half million a week in wages and 28m a year? Absolutely unbelievable our club is bleeding money to keep them. Maybe we recoup some loan fee but that’s easily 10m gone for nothing.

That would be my priority.

As Brands said teams in trouble will be buying this window. A great chance to get rid of some of those you mention once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.