• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 10.30 Frank and im sitting here watching In the Night Garden still cold after watching us get taken apart.

Debating whether to go out and find some smack rats to volley up and down the road.

I dont drink.
head over to the Silva household, bet hes living it right up tonight !

satring at his pay sheet, laughing wildly , wildest listening to shakin stevens by the REAL coal fire

'another grey goose on the rocks please jeeeves

cant wait for him to prove me and my ilk wrong

6pts in the next two games would be handy

I just want us to PROGRESS... it doesn't look like we and our league position suggest this

wolves just had a run of bad results, but they have turned it right round, so it is do-able.
We all want that Frank , I think the manager got his tactics badly wrong today .
But we cant just keep shipping managers all the time. He must shoulder most of the blame today , he must learn from this .
But it really doesnt help when your keeper has a major brain fart and ruins the plans they've worked on all week.
Got to have a full season , minimum.

All the bedwetters are out in force now putting the knives in Silvas back.
The fact is they can name any manager they like there is no guarantee of success.
If he is to be sacked at least give him a full season and then assess if he is the right man for the job.
12 months ago we were being managed by Allerdyce a percentage manager who drained the life out teams and would settle for nil nil before a ball was kicked.
Marco Silva is a brave manager so let's at least give him a chance to prove he can do the job.

We all want that Frank , I think the manager got his tactics badly wrong today .
But we cant just keep shipping managers all the time. He must shoulder most of the blame today , he must learn from this .
But it really doesnt help when your keeper has a major brain fart and ruins the plans they've worked on all week.
Got to have a full season , minimum.

this gon get bumpy if hats the case.. if we don't get minimum 2 pts these next two games, then things will be happening IMO

All the bedwetters are out in force now putting the knives in Silvas back.
The fact is they can name any manager they like there is no guarantee of success.
If he is to be sacked at least give him a full season and then assess if he is the right man for the job.
12 months ago we were being managed by Allerdyce a percentage manager who drained the life out teams and would settle for nil nil before a ball was kicked.
Marco Silva is a brave manager so let's at least give him a chance to prove he can do the job.
what happens if we are bottom 3 come February ?? still get the full season yeah

Think we’ve been buggering around with too much tactically. Need to get back to a stable formation and a back four that doesn’t change.
People over complicate things. A regular first team line up and a solid formation will work wonders. Sadly coaches are now seen as “chess masters” who have to tinker on every occasion.

Far be it from me to defend Silva but he was doing fine and we were progressing nicely until Pickford intervened at Anfield.

Marco needs to step up now and arrest this slump.

And IMO that has to start on Boxing Day with Pickford benched.

Will he dare drop the England goalkeeper and make a statement?

Far be it from me to defend Silva but he was doing fine and we were progressing nicely until Pickford intervened at Anfield.

Marco needs to step up now and arrest this slump.

And IMO that has to start on Boxing Day with Pickford benched.

Will he dare drop the England goalkeeper and make a statement?
he really needs too, even if its just to show the others in the squad that he actually means business

Status
Not open for further replies.