• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important for him to turn it around to show he can get us out of a slump. Ideally it will be with at least one away win in the next two games, but patience might well be needed beyond that. All teams go through slumps and it can be a positive long term.

There can't be any repeat however of today's debacle at home. I don't care how poor we are, or who we are playing, but getting hit for 6 at Goodison is simply not good enough amd there should be an inquest.

It would indeed be testing the limits of the patience needed in the first season if he gets hockeyed at Goodison again...true. I'm still on the positive side of things tho.

Yawn

More OTT nonsense.

You could maybe find one or two posters who thought Martinez should have been kept on. I was very much behind him but knew he had to go.

If you keep changing managers and then having to change the players you ARE going to have a lot of transitional seasons. Occasionally you get a positive one where a lot of things click, like Martinez first season. Or you get a nightmare one and you have to get rid. This one is a bog standard one. Some positive signs. Some crap.

The DOF in place should at least mean the changes needed to the playing staff will normalise once we do the second overhaul in the summer.

Essentially Brands being a proper DOF should mean any change in manager has minimal effects on the playing squad providing its him recruiting the manager and not the buffoons Moshiri/Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.