This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm actually done with this place now, the last few weeks have started giving me major migraines from how stupidly serious people take things, far more important issues in the world than crying over whether the club is a joke or not, end of the day it's a pasttime, a hobby, not life and death. Christmas is less than 2 days away, I'd suggest everyone just puts the bleach away, stop smoking the green and just enjoy the occasion, f football

....I think Silva has to take a lot of responsibility today, indeed I think he shoulders most of the blame. Davies never sat in front of the back four, indeed nobody sat deep. The full backs pushed on recklessly, Zouma ended up covering Digne leaving us wide open through the middle.

We were tactically naive, it’s as though we were not aware of Spurs strengths. We have to be clever.
Pickford's perfrmance destroyed us. You cant divorce the two. Impossible to.

I have seen Silva operating from the sidelines this season and he looks a manager who knows what he's doing.

"He;s WAY too good for the players!"

Do you not see the fallacy with that? Good managers make their team better. Ferguson won the damn league with the team that Moyes had in 8th. Silva has a ton of talent in his squad and the team is 11th.
Rewind a month ago: EVERYONE believing.

Needs to be some consistency in assessment here.

The GK has been THE difference this past month.

@davek I love you man and agree with quite alot you say... however how can you not see Silva is garbage?

Koeman and Alladyce got more points at this stage with utter turd in the side like Martina, Williams, Jags and Bolasie than Silva has with players like Gomes, Richarlison, Mina and Digne.

The blokes a charlatan. There are plenty of managers out there who play nice football but also balanced football and results that come with it. This fella is all fart and no ....

Moshiri needs booting for this appointment zero ambition.
No.

....I think Silva has to take a lot of responsibility today, indeed I think he shoulders most of the blame. Davies never sat in front of the back four, indeed nobody sat deep. The full backs pushed on recklessly, Zouma ended up covering Digne leaving us wide open through the middle.

We were tactically naive, it’s as though we were not aware of Spurs strengths. We have to be clever.

Yes that's what he does he tries to go toe to toe with even the best teams. Unless everyone is at 100% and we have a player to defend the back four against these teams, pushing up and playing them at their own game they will beat us very badly occasionally.

Me and my relationship with the club.....
FB_IMG_1545259131833.jpg

If a manager cant get a tune out of a side because of one players mistake in one match he's garbage.

Any successful side will have crushing defeats in derby games or cup semi/finals and title deciding matches and he simply has failed. He hasn't done much prior to the derby and was only looking good because Utd have been so poor and near us in 6th.

Rewind a month ago: EVERYONE believing.

Needs to be some consistency in assessment here.

The GK has been THE difference this past month.

That RS game broke us mentally. For all the good points we still have this weakness running through.

100% Pickford has to clear that ball, once he comes out that far has to take man and ball if in doubt. There can be no confusion. Lucky he didn't get sent off too.

Silva has to drum back in some solidness but things are going to get worse before they get better. It is going to be a sticky month.

Pickford's perfrmance destroyed us. You cant divorce the two. Impossible to.

I have seen Silva operating from the sidelines this season and he looks a manager who knows what he's doing.

...i’m not giving up on Silva, Dave, i’m just saying it was a very poor tactical set-up and we shouldn’t be afraid to reflect on that. I’m not calling for him to go but I was very disappointed in him today.

If a manager cant get a tune out of a side because of one players mistake in one match he's garbage.

Any successful side will have crushing defeats in derby games or cup semi/finals and title deciding matches and he simply has failed. He hasn't done much prior to the derby and was only looking good because Utd have been so poor and near us in 6th.
He;s been here 5 months. He;s done well. Now he's struggling with the mistakes players are making. He needs reinforcements.

That's it basicaly.

Call him a poor manager if you like. You're still wrong.

We do love a bit of self loathing, I think it’s a key trait of being an Evertonian... like the polar opposite to that lot over the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.