January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's one in one out Schneiderlin, McCarthy, Niasse and Tosun out. Bring in New CM, ST, RF, RB. I would recall Joe Williams from his loan. I would loan out Baningime, Davies, Dowell and Holgate. If we get a new RB and the RF can cover ST Kenny and DCL as well.

He’s the most in demand young striker in world football.

He’s only leaving them for a Champions League team.

Just because he's a big name means zilch as you never know what stories in the press are true.

The media say Spurs are after Gomes - any proof?

The media said Utd were after Mina in the summer - again any proof?

I think if any of the top sides really wanted Werner they would have bid by now. The fact he has never come close to leaving Leipzig for me suggests maybe like Lozano - they aint that in demand as many people are made to believe by the fifa fanboy and clickbait articles sloshing around the internet.

Selling would be a nice change, actually. Hopefully Brands knows how to do it rather than loaning them out.

Dave for some loaning them out strangely works out better in terms of the way the finances work for a football club.

Strange as it seems, we've probably made money by the series of loans a player like mirallas has made rather than taking a knockdown fee.

Similarly we could have say sold vlasic and been lucky to recoup what we paid this summer, s Lian has seen what we could sell for likely double, whilst not having to pay his wages, and whilst recieving a loan fee.

Not all simply black and white.

Just because he's a big name means zilch as you never know what stories in the press are true.

The media say Spurs are after Gomes - any proof?

The media said Utd were after Mina in the summer - again any proof?

I think if any of the top sides really wanted Werner they would have bid by now. The fact he has never come close to leaving Leipzig for me suggests maybe like Lozano - they aint that in demand as many people are made to believe by the fifa fanboy and clickbait articles sloshing around the internet.
Around 10 goals in 18 appearances this season.
42 in 76 apps for RBL over all in a top tier league at age 22.

Don’t need to be a FIFA fanboy to know he’s a special talent. And to suggest the elite teams aren’t watching him closely is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.