January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a couple of younger players rather than proven players in Jan. Any bigger name players who are upgrades on what we have will probably want to see if we can make Europe first.

Honestly I like Bernard a lot but he is still miles from looking ready for this league. I haven't seen loads of Keita but he has struggled with fitness and to write him off already is naive.
Keira is crap in this league
Same as Fabinho
Both pure unadulterated rubbish signed by Klopp the Klown and he still has to play a geriatric Milner and a dory headed Henderson in Midfield
Add them to his long list of failed signings

Sainsburys has to sell before they buy, kind of. Its lost on some people.
It’s all about the agenda
I’d say Dave would have won medals if he was in a debating society
Not for winning the debate by showing great logic and insight into a particular topic but just for pure persistence and the ability to grind his opponents down

Not really, the German league is on par with the Dutch league sadly.

Most players who come from there flop in this country.

Keita, bosses the German league, flops here.
Lookman, bosses the German league, flops here.

Its basically the SPL.

you really are cluless about German football, but that's ok, plenty are not :)

Keita looked very good last week vs Burnley. I think I may give him more than 4 months to prove himself. He is a class player.

You know there is a lot of players who do well over in the PL from German league right? I know you do really, you are maybe trying to be controversial :p

The one thing I will say that some struggle with, is the Bundesliga is a very technicall league, not many long ball teams or 'kick and rush' teams, in fact, none, and not many teams who will park a bus in defence. And it's not as physical - so players can struggle with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.