• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City struggled against them the other day, are you setting us up for a fall?

Not saying it will be an easy game but Man City 2nd string dominated them and if Aguero was on the end of any of the chances that Jesus got they would have won by 4/5. The last 5 minutes, after a lucky goal, they threw everything at City but for 85 minutes City were cruising.

Anyway, I reckon Silva will want this win more than any this season (he may tell us differently) but I reckon him and Richarlison will be champing at the bit.

Scoring early and getting ahead is the key for us at home, if we do that on Monday I reckon we win the game easily.

Not saying it will be an easy game but Man City 2nd string dominated them and if Aguero was on the end of any of the chances that Jesus got they would have won by 4/5. The last 5 minutes, after a lucky goal, they threw everything at City but for 85 minutes City were cruising.

Anyway, I reckon Silva will want this win more than any this season (he may tell us differently) but I reckon him and Richarlison will be champing at the bit.

Scoring early and getting ahead is the key for us at home, if we do that on Monday I reckon we win the game easily.

This all day long.

Watford will be camped in there own half and crumble.

second string?

mate they had delph playing left back ( mendy is injured though so could say he's now first choice )

Kompany for laporte ( Kompany is the captain and still boss )

and they had jesus for Aguero ( jesus was boss last season and played as much as aguero did )

other than that it was a full strength team

second string?

mate they had delph playing left back ( mendy is injured though so could say he's now first choice )

Kompany for laporte ( Kompany is the captain and still boss )

and they had jesus for Aguero ( jesus was boss last season and played as much as aguero did )

other than that it was a full strength team

The second string part was not meant to be taken literally (although you missed off Sterling not playing ;)).

The point was that Watford were only in the game for 5 minutes as they were chucking bodies forward, they certainly did not give City a game.

Either way, I am, as (stupidly) always confident that we can get a comfortable win and we can continue to believe in the SIlva revolution.

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce - unable to win away to the 'traditional top six'. Silva - drew at Chelsea, lost to Man U, Arsenal & the RS. Anyone see a pattern forming here?

Moyes, Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce - unable to win away to the 'traditional top six'. Silva - drew at Chelsea, lost to Man U, Arsenal & the RS. Anyone see a pattern forming here?

And in every one of those games we gave as good as we got.

United, dodgy penalty decision and we were better team.
Liverpool, last second mistake that cost us but took the game to them and could have won it.
Arsenal, offside goal that changed the game but we were by far the better team in the first half at least.
Chelsea was the toughest game and we battled for the draw, but again had our chances.

It’s fine margins but if you can’t see how close we came in all of those games compared to previous years and how different our style of play and intent was you obviously didn’t watch them.

We didn’t go to set up with everyone behind the ball like previous years, we went to win.

Team looked tired on wed, which isn’t surprising given the emotional trauma of last Sunday.

We still need another couple of transfer windows to really hit our straps I think. Patience required.

And in every one of those games we gave as good as we got.

United, dodgy penalty decision and we were better team.
Liverpool, last second mistake that cost us but took the game to them and could have won it.
Arsenal, offside goal that changed the game but we were by far the better team in the first half at least.
Chelsea was the toughest game and we battled for the draw, but again had our chances.

It’s fine margins but if you can’t see how close we came in all of those games compared to previous years and how different our style of play and intent was you obviously didn’t watch them.

We didn’t go to set up with everyone behind the ball like previous years, we went to win.

Still didn't win though. How mny times under the afore mentioned managers did we bemoan or luck. We may have re-invented history now to say that we always knew that we were second best, but at the time we used the same excuses as i'm hearing now. Silva appears to be maintaining the Everton tradition - don't win away to these teams and never, ever beat the RS. When he wins one of these games i'll shut the **** up. Until then...…………..

Status
Not open for further replies.