2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him before the injury, thought he was quite effective at times for us despite never fully convincing you that he was the type of quality that you whack out 30+ mil for.

He was tragic after it, be very lucky to get anywhere near 10m back for him but I've got nothing against him always seemed a nice lad and he likes to try entertain but he's not cut out for the level we want to be at and it was a massive blunder bringing him in.

I liked him before the injury, thought he was quite effective at times for us despite never fully convincing you that he was the type of quality that you whack out 30+ mil for.

He was tragic after it, be very lucky to get anywhere near 10m back for him but I've got nothing against him always seemed a nice lad and he likes to try entertain but he's not cut out for the level we want to be at and it was a massive blunder bringing him in.
Agree with this. I defended him the entire time he was out but it became clear pretty quickly on his return that he didn't have it at this level anymore. It isn't his fault really but it annoyed me that Lookman didn't get chances while he was one of the locked in starters despite producing nothing. Hopefully he keeps getting on well at Villa.

Thing I can't get my head around is this...

A supposedly world footballer (RK) signs someone so bad...for mega bucks...how does this kind of thing happen??

Walsh signed him. Koeman just played golf.

To be fair he would have been worth 30 million had he done what he did for Palace against the RS. Obviously that was too much to ask...

we'd be lucky to get 10 mil for him

i dont think there's any value in selling him

realistically he should be used as makeweight for any transfer deals we make i.e. we give palace bolasie + money for wann bisaka or something

we'd be lucky to get 10 mil for him

i dont think there's any value in selling him

realistically he should be used as makeweight for any transfer deals we make i.e. we give palace bolasie + money for wann bisaka or something
You don’t see them type of things happen too often but that would be ideal... whack in Niasse as well plus 15-20 mil.

They’d deffo take that on football manager like.

Watched the Villa highlights against Forest and he still has a bit about him but he has lost
the turn of speed.

He may come back because of his wages but unlikely to play again for EFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.