Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I’m an ugly fcker myself. But That ginge though has the face of a bad villain in a snide 1980’s horror film. The fcking gremlin.
and not exactly showing a mastery of the english language either ... 'compatible or even comparable'?? 'our tools can nulify any of their.....(pause).... tools' ?? do they have to speak in a way that can be understood by the average reading level of their fan base?

I'm going to say it.

I like Klopp and this is the least I've ever hated a Liverpool team.

Having said that, I want us to make orphans of their children.
A lot of Everton fans say this, but i think its made easier by them not winning things these days and having spectacukar failures, as an example under previous managers and with the likes of Gerrard in the side, no way do they lose that last CL final, this present lot or pure comedy at times. I also think good things happeing with us makes it easier to be happy, the ground, the squad, the manager...etc a lot of good is coming our way, just need a trophy now

Good ol merson predicting 2-0 of course
Last evening, I watched a preview on Bein Sport featuring the gilet-wearing weapon, Tim Sherwood.
Two of his comments, (and I quote): "Idrissa Gueye could play for a bigger team" and "Sigurdsson is good enough to play in a red shirt".
There were one or two other eye-brow raising comments uttered by this moronic pundit, but my brain's built-in bullshit filter has expunged memory of them.

A lot of Everton fans say this, but i think its made easier by them not winning things these days and having spectacukar failures, as an example under previous managers and with the likes of Gerrard in the side, no way do they lose that last CL final, this present lot or pure comedy at times. I also think good things happeing with us makes it easier to be happy, the ground, the squad, the manager...etc a lot of good is coming our way, just need a trophy now

If we won a trophy before they did their fume would be unimaginable. A whole generation has grown up with them knowing nothing but Everton being rubbish. If we suddenly started to get good and stay ahead of them for extended periods of time they couldn’t take it.

Last evening, I watched a preview on Bein Sport featuring the gilet-wearing weapon, Tim Sherwood.
Two of his comments, (and I quote): "Idrissa Gueye could play for a bigger team" and "Sigurdsson is good enough to play in a red shirt".
There were one or two other eye-brow raising comments uttered by this moronic pundit, but my brain's built-in bullshit filter has expunged memory of them.

Cant wait for Usmanov to shove it down these beaut pundits throats.

Us on Sunday.......

tumblr_o6qh1kmQWJ1uqh6ufo1_500.gif
A work of pure directorial genius to play that music over that scene! It will be going throug( my head now when we emerge from the gates of Mordor onto the pitch on Sunday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.