• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he gets rid of all of Niasse, Tosun and DCL in January.

Bring in a quality Centre forward on a permanent and another like Barbosa on loan as back up for the rest of the season.

All of our forward options are absolutely chod and I think a few sides down the bottom would be willing to take a punt.

Tosun and Calvert Lewin would definitely attract interest and I think Niasse would possibly find a suitor aswell.

Bring in a quality Centre forward on a permanent and another like Barbosa on loan as back up for the rest of the season.

All of our forward options are absolutely chod and I think a few sides down the bottom would be willing to take a punt.

Tosun and Calvert Lewin would definitely attract interest and I think Niasse would possibly find a suitor aswell.

Turn it in lad, you wanted Gomes taken off yesterday and now we should get rid of all our forward options. Can't figure out if your a wum or a crank.

This is purely fantasy and fm alike situation.

No way we gonna get rid of 3 strikers in the January transfer window. Most likely is Niasse possibly a loan.

Turn it in lad, you wanted Gomes taken off yesterday and now we should get rid of all our forward options. Can't figure out if your a wum or a crank.

So bottom half sides like Palace, Burnley, Cardiff, Saints etc. Who cant score a goal wouldn't take a punt on the likes of Tosun? Complete tosh. Yes we may not get shot of all 3 but THE AIM should be to get rid of all 3 as they are gash and offer zilch to the squad.

Erm I never wanted Gomes taken off for any other reason than the fact they offered no threat and at 0-0 we didnt need 2 holding midfielders on the pitch and since Gana is more defensive minded he would be the one to naturally stay on incase like yesterday we score and they actually come out and attack us.

But glad to know you're that petty of a bloke you pick at what some random fan on the internets throw away opinion was to question their merits as a supporter. Must live an exciting life outside of GrandOldTeam you lid.

Stick DCL up top against Liverpool. Fancy Richarlison against Alexander-Arnold who has zero positional awareness.

..I get the impression Klopp doesn’t fully trust TA-A, he’ll sometimes play Gomez. He’s a clean striker of a football and will be a threat from an attacking perspective, but I agree he can be exploited defensively. He does switch off and you can get behind him.

Averaging a goal every 111 mins this season - best of all our centre forwards.

But he scores against gash sides only. You seen him see his arse against Arsenal, he comes on at chelsea and gets the ball and instead of taking on the defender or deciding to run it into the corner as it was nearly FT he fumbles and loses it and puts us under pressure.

He just isnt good enough mate. Dont get me wrong if they are winning and its around 75 mins I wouldn't mind him coming on and hope he can score from a header or something but he wouldn't get anything out of Gomez and Van Dijk and I fear he'll put us under big pressure.

Richarlison has to start up top until January we would be fools to persist with any of the others or change a winning side other than a 3rd CB for one of Bernard/Walcott.

So bottom half sides like Palace, Burnley, Cardiff, Saints etc. Who cant score a goal wouldn't take a punt on the likes of Tosun? Complete tosh. Yes we may not get shot of all 3 but THE AIM should be to get rid of all 3 as they are gash and offer zilch to the squad.

Erm I never wanted Gomes taken off for any other reason than the fact they offered no threat and at 0-0 we didnt need 2 holding midfielders on the pitch and since Gana is more defensive minded he would be the one to naturally stay on incase like yesterday we score and they actually come out and attack us.

But glad to know you're that petty of a bloke you pick at what some random fan on the internets throw away opinion was to question their merits as a supporter. Must live an exciting life outside of GrandOldTeam you lid.

MS is doing the job at the moment. We won 1-0 so he was right with his tactics.

MS is doing the job at the moment. We won 1-0 so he was right with his tactics.

And im not arguing that so I really dont get your point mate?

Every fan has an opinion during/before matches on who should play, what formation, who was our best player etc. That doesnt give other fans the right to start with the personal attacks because they disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.