• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they will have a major meltdown when it dawns on them they won't win the league. From our perspective the sooner it happens then better, as there is a lot longer in the season to go. This is what happened 2 years ago with Chelsea.
City are still miles ahead of Liverpool. As I’ve said to a RS mate of mine 25 points is a lot to make up although the gap has been closed there’s no way it’s being made up in one season. Even a draw damages it for them going forward because city just don’t look like getting beat

Doing well but there’s a long way to do this season. Hopefully we keep it tight next week and come away with something. The players still miss too many chances in big games (Bernard and DCL spring to mind) but hopefully that will come.

Doing well,gives us hope,makes us attack,has us defending better,always nice to hear his P/C's etc and so on and a boss you could listen to all day,he was my 2nd choice of boss,but i had no problem when we got him the way many Everton fans did,and long may it continue-had a few blips along the way,droping points easy,plus losing when we dont deserve to,as football is.win as many home games as pos with picking up the odd point or 3 away goes far in this league

1) playing attractive football
2) got the team looking like they give a toss
3) addressed almost every weakness that we have been screaming about for the past three seasons
4) got them so they dont fold when we go a goal down
5) no longer terrified at the big 6 grounds
6) got me and others confident that we might, just might actually turn up in the derby

Shall i go on?
Please do go on. I like this list a lot and would like more!

Guys, do you think that if we do a top 6 place at the end of the season, there's a chance of a bigger club coming in for Marco? Spurs if Maurício leave for examplo?

I think he’ll see out his contract, barring any disasters. I’m sure he’ll be aware of his reputation and will want to show he can build a team over a few seasons. He’s still very young in managerial terms and if he has a successful few years here then I’m sure there will be no shortage of suitors should he decide to move on.

We all moaned about that leaky defence we had at the start. That's three clean sheets in five games, and that can only be a good thing. We've gone from one of the leakiest defences, to one of the strongest. I for one am thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.