New Everton Stadium Discussion

You could always get a job in the Bramley Moore as a male stripper until they start work ?

On second thoughts .................................
I heard they need a new captain to steer the ship that sails in there!

Will scribble my cv out on a damp beer matt there tomorrow

I see they have convinced people of the narrative that nothing will be done til next year already. And everyone seems sound about it.

Three weeks ago people were screaming for it to be started.

He's clever, this Moshiri.

I've just done the survey but some of it was difficult. My postcode wouldn't have made any sense, so I said L7, where I used to live - a bloody long
time ago. I felt a bit uncomfortable answering that I'm an Everton supporter who goes occasionally, but it's hard to go that often when you live in Melbourne.
It's better than answering that you're a supporter who never goes, I suppose.

The matter was raised a few pages ago, and what's to stop bitter and twisted haters wrecking the survey?

Yeah, I mean the bitters filling it in are hardly going to fill it in saying they're Liverpool fan who never go to Everton matches so including stuff like that is hardly relevant. Nor is it right to say blues like me or you are less of a blue than someone who has a season ticket, which is the immediate conclusion anyone would draw from those set of questions that they ask.

I see they have convinced people of the narrative that nothing will be done til next year already. And everyone seems sound about it.

Not as clever as the Yanks who own your cesspit of a club.

Bin off the local fans and replace them with tourists from Kent and Japan and the fans just accept it like the bishes they are cos they got loans to pay for a big stand.

Meanwhile The Mosh is preparing to build an iconic stadium on the waterfront.

YNWA

Yeah but my point was, and I was trying to say it without saying it, is that anyone can do the survey without a real email account, I did exactly that, so the survey can be abused, hopefully by Blues doing it 10 times under fake aliases to get a positive outcome, but who's more likely to abuse the system, blues or bitter reds?!?
I think the results will be quietly put in an electronic pile in the corner of the office and have no impact whatsoever on the project. I used to have a boss who'd "consult" me before just telling em exactly what to do. This is the same, rhetorical questions by and large.

I think the results will be quietly put in an electronic pile in the corner of the office and have no impact whatsoever on the project. I used to have a boss who'd "consult" me before just telling em exactly what to do. This is the same, rhetorical questions by and large.

Yeah, arnt these consultations a requirement before planning permission can be put in or it helps that you've made the effort to gather locals opinions or something?

Not as clever as the Yanks who own your cesspit of a club.

Bin off the local fans and replace them with tourists from Kent and Japan and the fans just accept it like the bishes they are cos they got loans to pay for a big stand.

Meanwhile The Mosh is preparing to build an iconic stadium on the waterfront.

YNWA

You really are quite stupid Marcel's Goat.

By the way, be careful. You get a short ban for suggesting what you did on here.

Yeah, arnt these consultations a requirement before planning permission can be put in or it helps that you've made the effort to gather locals opinions or something?
The consultations are designed to flush out potential issues which can then be addressed before finalising the proposals at planning application stage. I'm not sure why they are doing two rounds of consultation, because they will again be expected to demonstrate how issues identified at the second stage can be resolved when they actually submit the application. It seems like overkill to me, but I suppose they can't be accused of ignoring public opinion when the plans are submitted.

Man City - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
Arsenal - new stadium
Chelsea - new stadium planned
United - continuous expansion and modernisation of OT
Everton - new stadium
Liverpool - got some seats added to one of the stands.

Clever John Henry isn’t he convincing you lot that whilst the rest of the top 7 are literally building for the future Liverpool only need a few extra seats. You will be rotting in that cesspit of yours whilst your rivals are playing in some of the top stadiums in the world.

Man City - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
Arsenal - new stadium
Chelsea - new stadium planned
United - continuous expansion and modernisation of OT
Everton - new stadium
Liverpool - got some seats added to one of the stands.

Clever John Henry isn’t he convincing you lot that whilst the rest of the top 7 are literally building for the future Liverpool only need a few extra seats. You will be rotting in that cesspit of yours whilst your rivals are playing in some of the top stadiums in the world.

"You lot"? I actually like you Saint Domingo, usually agree with what you say. Actually I do there too. But you've got me wrong, sorry pal. X