2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still don't have the ability to pay him what United could. Plus they would get a big chunk of the transfer fee from selling De Gea.

Atletico players are not untouchable when somebody bigger comes along. Bit like Liverpool players really.

Difference is there going for the title and cl, were going for Europa League qualification.

Godin turned down united in the summer

Probably because they now will hv

To get that fee he has to be number one in the world by a large margin, which he isn't.

60-70m is about right considering that's what the best are going for.

The "English premium" isn't what it once was, recently you have seen English players leave for quite moderate fees.

Add to the fact Pickford is quite outspoken, never afraid of doing an interview or have the press follow him outside of football, it isn't like the baines Bayern Munich scenario, where baines told them he wasn't interested

I think if united move for him he will take it.
Is Arrizabalaga the best in the world?. How about Alisson?. On second thoughts don't bother answering that.;)

Is Arrizabalaga the best in the world?. How about Alisson?. On second thoughts don't bother answering that.;)
That were available yes.
Courtois went for a cut down fee as will de gea due to the contract length.

Allison and arrizabalaga were up there as was oblak but he has a 89m release clause.

This season Pickford has come through for club and country so stick him up there aswell at around what the most expensive go for at around 65-70m.

That were available yes.
Courtois went for a cut down fee as will de gea due to the contract length.

Allison and arrizabalaga were up there as was oblak but he has a 89m release clause.

This season Pickford has come through for club and country so stick him up there aswell at around what the most expensive go for at around 65-70m.
Courtois went on strike to force through that move. Still went for £35m. De Gea will cost at least that once United take up their 1 year option. If he doesn't sell then he can go on a free at the end of 2020. Oblak will then only have 1 year left on his contract so will also be available on a knock down price.

To get that fee he has to be number one in the world by a large margin, which he isn't.

The "English premium" isn't what it once was, recently you have seen English players leave for quite moderate fees.

Add to the fact Pickford is quite outspoken, never afraid of doing an interview or have the press follow him outside of football, it isn't like the baines Bayern Munich scenario, where baines told them he wasn't interested

There's absolutely no way Pickford leaves Everton for less than £90m, in this window or the next.

You can vault me on it.

But your team signed a keeper for 67mil and Pickford is much a better keeper in every aspect of his game.

Must try harder.

Silva better start looking for a decent backup then.

Stekelenburg is awful and Virginia is too young.

I do find it hilarious how all these Big 6 fans are moaning about how crap Pickford is though. Make up your mind, guys, is he too good for puny Everton or is he rubbish?

Silva better start looking for a decent backup then.

Stekelenburg is awful and Virginia is too young.

I do find it hilarious how all these Big 6 fans are moaning about how crap Pickford is though. Make up your mind, guys, is he too good for puny Everton or is he rubbish?
Some blues are clueless when it comes to keepers, they look at score lines and lack of clean sheets and think it's all down to the keeper. Look at the goal today, we seen Everton defend as bad at that at times and you can be sure someone would try and chalk it up as another on Pickfords shoulders

Can’t really blame him for every goal we concede. In terms of being up there with the worlds best I think he is deffo in the top 4 and his distribution is unreal. There was a ball he played after taking two touches and under pressure today and it landed at the feet of chilwell right on the touch line

Status
Not open for further replies.