January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve nailed your colours to the mast on a few occasions on this one Fred
I hope you are right , but I’d prefer a CF first
We are missing too many chances at the moment
However one point of view is this
Ricarlison is not getting into Brazil’s first 11 ahead of Neymar anytime soon ( either is anybody else ) so it may suit him to play CF and compete for the Brazil no 9 Jersey
They have no outstanding candidates for that position at this time so maybe he’s told Silva he has no problem giving it a go till the end of the season
Yeah. I've gone out on such a limb it's pointless backing down now.

At the end of the day, if we don't buy him nobody's going to bat an eyelid. If we do, I've got sooo much gloating to do;).

Seriously though, the silence surrounding him is deafening and, given who is agent is and the level of football he is currently playing, defies all logic. Unless a deal has been agreed already.

Could be an option but they would want an absolute fortune , he cost 147 m Euro so he’s not an option at all
Malcolm on the other hand could be 40 m Euro and not getting regular game time
I’m not sure how many Non EU players Barca have and how many are regulars , but I think Lozano May be a better option for that RE position
Another Barca loan. Malcolm played RW against Inter the other night. Dembele is a bit of a pipe dream though, admittedly although he does seem to be getting similar stick to that which Gomes, Mina and Digne endured.

Another Barca loan. Malcolm played RW against Inter the other night. Dembele is a bit of a pipe dream though, admittedly although he does seem to be getting similar stick to that which Gomes, Mina and Digne endured.
But with Barca supposedly struggling financially they are going to want their money back on him
They basically spunked most of the Neymar money and got it badly wrong

We will only sign players if we sell deadwood for dough: Niasse, Jagielka, Schneiderlin.

Don’t get your hopes up and you won’t be disappointed.
Think this will be the situation....unless we have an injury crisis....be quite happy to keep offloading players who are surplus to requirements.

Dumfries ive seen a few times...not sure if he is a beast or its deceptive as hes not facing top players. Also would be unlikely to get both him and Lozano if thats the plan.
I've not seen any league games Zat. Only watched him in CL games against Barca, Spurs and Inter, so he's been up against players of the calibre of Dembele, Moura and Peresic and done OK to be fair.

Think this will be the situation....unless we have an injury crisis....be quite happy to keep offloading players who are surplus to requirements.

An injury crisis would spark a move or two.

Think that if we’re in good form and the right deal lines up for an out and out striker, we’ll pull the trigger.

Bar that, I’m only backing us to shed deadwood.

Every time I go in the transfer threads, I see Lozano mentioned.
Does this have any substance, or just wishful thinking because of the fact Brands signed him for PSV?

Status
Not open for further replies.