2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly mate, the people laughing how he's not in the team now because of Gomes. I mean, I like Davies but its a 20 year old at the start of his career against a player who is a regular for the Portuguese national team and has played at the very highest level. It's so obvious that he's better that it just isn't worth stating.
yes mate but this is the premier league, the very top level. he should be judged against premier league standards, not giving him massive allowances for his own circumstances.

yes mate but this is the premier league, the very top level. he should be judged against premier league standards, not giving him massive allowances for his own circumstances.
This isn't the very top level. The Champions League is the very top level.

He's an average premier league centre midfielder at the age of 20, hardly a disgrace is he. Davies would get in most of the teams below us. We've improved on the position by bringing in a genuinely world class centre midfielder who is obviously keeping him out of the side. He's not a bad player to have on the bench, and he will improve and learn from Gomes and Silva.

Stop trying so hard mate.

He's an average premier league centre midfielder at the age of 20, hardly a disgrace is he. Davies would get in most of the teams below us. We've improved on the position by bringing in a genuinely world class centre midfielder who is obviously keeping him out of the side. He's not a bad player to have on the bench, and he will improve and learn from Gomes and Silva.

He's not even trying. It comes naturally to him.

deffo a weird subculture within our fan base of whoever seems the angriest is the biggest blue

And the most negative.

“I told you he’d get sold lad, I know what we’re like more than anyone”.

I don’t know what’s more sad, that or the fact that people look up to people like that.

Eh eh you know what Robbo you were right all along! Here let me buy you some scampi fries lad, and I'll pay for the next game of pool too lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.