2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neck and neck with Robertson for best left back in the league for me. Think Digne is the better defender of the pair and at 25 the position should be sorted for years.
If he's as good as you say, and I'm not arguing, then we'll do well to keep hold of him for more than a couple of years.

If he's as good as you say, and I'm not arguing, then we'll do well to keep hold of him for more than a couple of years.
I think the only thing that would put teams off is that he isn’t rapid. Top teams like players that can miraculously recover on the counter

I think the only thing that would put teams off is that he isn’t rapid. Top teams like players that can miraculously recover on the counter

... Digne apparently turned down Liverpool several times before signing for us. He may be one of the very rare breeds who value being at the right club for him. No doubt we're also paying him a very decent wedge too, of course.

I would rather sign very good players and then have to sell them to the best teams in the world, then not have these players in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.