Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you acquainted with the transfer market of this decade? It's where any old tat gets a price of about £20M slapped on it minimum.

Only someone who just wants the decks cleared conveniently and quickly doesn't sell players like Vlasic and Sandro and Besic.
Ok so I take it now you no fan of brands or of the players he signed .so I just ask you straight to the point and would honestly respect a straight answer back of the players he signed who would you of signed in his position instead so Bernard free transfer big wages .dinge 20 mill .richarlson for what we paid for him who would you have got instead .
Am not trying to catch you out or anything like that I think brands up to now has done a good job with the players he's brought in and the players he has got rid obviously you think otherwise so like for like who would you have bought for the same money?

I only asked for a couple of suggestions David. Just out of interest.
But once again you take the easy option to suit the agenda.. But in fairness you are consistent
Yeah. Deflect away from Brands who - is responsible for actually getting such a player to Everton - all you want. It wont work.

Yeah. Deflect away from Brands who - is responsible for actually getting such a player to Everton - all you want. It wont work.
Would you have preferred us to blast a load of money on someone who is not suitable for the role? All of our signings this year (whether its Brands or Silva's signings) have been excellent for us so far. I feel like if there was a striker that Brands deemed good enough we would've got him. I suspect there wasn't one available or, of the back of what Silva might have told him, he wants to see if Richarlison can play that role. If the right deal shows up I have full confidence Brands will do the rest.

Okay David.
You completely Ignore previous comments you make on topics to suit your agenda though. That is very evident.
But carry on.
It's not ignoring, it's not down to me to get the player-type in question in. It's down to Brands.

I realise that some people have to have some hero to worship. It's just strange to me that you and others are doing it with Brands who really hasn't pulled up trees here if we're onto our second season with a pop gun attack.

Would you have preferred us to blast a load of money on someone who is not suitable for the role? All of our signings this year (whether its Brands or Silva's signings) have been excellent for us so far. I feel like if there was a striker that Brands deemed good enough we would've got him. I suspect there wasn't one available or, of the back of what Silva might have told him, he wants to see if Richarlison can play that role. If the right deal shows up I have full confidence Brands will do the rest.
No. I;d prefer it if he went out and used whatever cash was available (which should have been mostly financed through sales he didn't make) in order to get a suitable striker in.

It's not ignoring, it's not down to me to get the player-type in question in. It's down to Brands.

I realise that some people have to have some hero to worship. It's just strange to me that you and others are doing it with Brands who really hasn't pulled up trees here if we're onto our second season with a pop gun attack.
I'm not hero worshipping anyone.
And I wasn't solely talking about this topic. It's every topic you post on..
But if it makes you happy.

What has last season got to do with anything.

No. I;d prefer it if he went out and used whatever cash was available (which should have been mostly financed through sales he didn't make) in order to get a suitable striker in.
Does any aspect of Everton make you happy mate, or give you any positivity?
To stay on topic, Brands is doing very well so far. Looking forward to see who he gets in the summer, hopefully a striker is being targeted, and try to get Gomes and Zouma on a permanent transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.