Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working all day so missed the game

Sounds a bit same old same same old.

Oh well I'll still watch it so I can kick something at the TV in frustration.

Got to really start picking up some points though against these so called top sides, I'll take a win at Chelsea and those little ferrets across the park

We need to get the monkey off our back soon. But we're playing football that gives us a chance.

We've been extremely unlucky with referees this year. In fact I can't really think of a worse run of decisions. But we lack that top level quality in the final third ultimately. We're putting the style, the system, the identity in place but we need a few more windows to get all the players.

I'm pretty positive all in all. But losing still is crap.

Everton better kick up a bloody fuss on that dive and be asking the FA if that fat lump knobhead Moss is fit enough to referee the game because he's miles behind and how he can't see Martial just throw his arms in the air and not know that's a dive

First half we definitely didn't impose ourselves enough, got into great positions (especially Walcott) but poor decision making and final ball cost us.

But that pen ain't given and we go in half time saying we've we've been tight and not much in it.

Zouma fantastic btw, think he's won every ball that's come near him.

Awful miss from Bernard ffs. Could have squared it before rounding the keeper but then you'd expect him to finish that once he's put De Gea on his arse.

Massive chance, the kind we had against Arsenal and didn't take and surprise surprise we get punished for it

Status
Not open for further replies.