• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose to Fulham on saturday then the question definitely need to be raised if Moshiris wet dream is the right one. Maybe BS again to save us? He still have a salary from us.
I'd rather go down than have that smug, fat ,sack of **** on the touchline with his pet goblin playing that disgusting brand of football and leeching as much money as he can from the club again.

...and breathe.

Well it's purely semantics then.

To me, a counter is when you quickly win the ball back and break. Whether that be from deep or from high up. I'm not into all the technical terms of vertical passing, turnovers etc. It's a counter, in my eyes.

To clarify, and it’s an important semantic clarification, trying to win the ball back quickly is nothing Silva employs tactically. His teams will press - every team does - at some point via some trigger, could be a player turning backward, could be a space on the field, etc. But we do not often press high or counter press, which is what most would think of when you say “quickly win the ball back”. Pep does it, but his teams are possession based and especially unique in their spacing. Klopp runs the German counter press system where they attacking immediately upon winning the ball back. Thus when you write “quickly win the ball back AND BREAK” you are describing something different than a standard counter press. A standard counter attack does not concern itself with that. So in this case, the word QUICKLY is really important.

Easy my friends. It was a bit of seriously and a bit of a joke in this. But the truth is that we have to start picking up points. BS did a good job to avoid defeats to Liverpool for example (except FA-Cup) and steared us to the right direction in the league. No one can argue with that.

Easy my friends. It was a bit of seriously and a bit of a joke in this. But the truth is that we have to start picking up points. BS did a good job to avoid defeats to Liverpool for example (except FA-Cup) and steared us to the right direction in the league. No one can argue with that.
Koff with the "avoid defeats" lark.

We aren't footy fans to watch us avoid defeats mate. We are in it to win it.

I trust Silva to give us a better chance of that than Fat Sam at the moment.

As was said in a previous thread
He should put his bed in the bin and then get into bed
We should then ban the bin

What do you mean with ban?
Do you know fans can have different opinion? Or do we live in NK?
It is still early days but MS can not organise a defence, at least not so far.

What do you mean with ban?
Do you know fans can have different opinion? Or do we live in NK?
It is still early days but MS can not organise a defence, at least not so far.
You know he's managed elsewhere, right?

And no, absolutely in no way, shape, or form, did BFS get results that were worthy of anything. Bed.

You know he's managed elsewhere, right?

And no, absolutely in no way, shape, or form, did BFS get results that were worthy of anything. Bed.

Of course I know that, I am not stupid. But he has not lasted long in his previous clubs. Are you aware of that?

BS did get us out of trouble, no mather how much you liked the football or not. TIme will tell if we continuing to lose. Hope not!

Of course I know that, I am not stupid. But he has not lasted long in his previous clubs. Are you aware of that?

BS did get us out of trouble, no mather how much you liked the football or not. TIme will tell if we continuing to lose. Hope not!
See that’s the thing
Lads go to a football match to watch football , not hoofball and expected defeats
Look at the performance and attitude under Silva last Sunday compared to the performance ( or lack of )last season in the same fixture under the corrupt brown envelope taking gravy guzzling dinosaur and his kopite urine drinking buddy
I know which game I preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.