2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not good enough
None of them are.

I said in the summer months that we needed another striker because what we had was poor. Obvioulsy that was rejected by the clever people who all saw that we were fine and that spending loads of time securing players who populate the treatement room was THE late window priority.

None of them are.

I said in the summer months that we needed another striker because what we had was poor. Obvioulsy that was rejected by the clever people who all saw that we were fine and that spending loads of time securing players who populate the treatement room was THE late window priority.
Oh I agree we need another CF to go with Tosun ASAP. DCL is a likeable lad but he’s not going to get any better.

None of them are.

I'm sorry, but what benefit does it have now, with a closed transfer window, you repeatedly telling people none of our centre forwards are good enough, and repeatedly saying "ive been saying this for ages"?

He was a short term boost. The fact he's still here is a big problem.

I don't mind him here tbf, but the fact we have been relying on him yet again to get us out of trouble in the last few minutes multiple times already is a big problem.

None of them are.

..we’ve needed a Lukaku replacement since Lukaku left. I suppose the problem is finding one buts that’s why the likes of Steve Walsh and Marcel Brands are paid so much money. Mere mortals like us know what the requirement is, it’s about time the DoF met that requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.