Match Thread Everton v West Ham United (Sunday 16th Sept 4.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football gods won't allow West Aaaam to get beat 5 games on the trot.

We've got an injury crisis with no creativity and leak goals from set plays.

Score draw here folks.

West Ham are absolutely dire and I reckon half of the lads on here have got a better engine than Mark Noble. We'll smash them on Sunday and in a few weeks time their fans will be throwing windmills at each other whilst surrounded by a load of bubbles.

Saying that I'd probably let Karren Brady sit on my face.

Will be a tough game this, the ridiculous amount of injuries have killed the buzz a little bit around the game. Got to hope Walcott is fit enough to start and hopefully Bernard's ready to play. Wouldn't mind having them and Lookman interchanging behind Tosun and drop Sigurdsson a little further back next to Schneiderlin rather than starting with Davies who's clearly struggling. Think that it's highly unlikely Walcott, Bernard and Lookman will start together but don't think it would be a bad idea given their defensive frailties.

how unbelievably Everton this is:

Begin the summer with a massively oversized squad

Do brilliantly to ship out all the deadwooD

Bring in 5 quality additions to the squad

Are in a severe injury crisis and will be forced to start with several u23s five games in

Ffs

Are in a severe injury crisis and will be forced to start with several u23s five games in

Ffs
not really a crisis when the likes of kenny, davies, DCL, Holgate and Benni were starting games alot last season

not ideal though

Ffs

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.